earthing-with-cici sacred selfcare
|cici leads a menu of morning run, swim and dusk core strength&stretch classes for the entire retreat.|
- 5-Day New Moon Gallbladder/Liver Flush* & earthing-with-cici Rawgoddess Baja Retreat
|Green juice and the daily liver flush drink PLUS the full flush included in price.|
Does not include airfare. Space is limited and RGS reserves the right to accept applicants.
All three offerings include:
- Phone intake and personalized attention from cici and staff.
- Transportation fm the San Jose del Cabo airport pls notify us if you need a ride.
- Lodging at Capt Nemo's Landing. We reserve the whole site so the kitchen and grounds are vegan and cleanse oriented with a tranquil and meditative environment. You will have either a teepee or casita. The rooms are very simple with two large twin beds in each room.
- Rawgoddess Baja's personally tailored catering of juice, smoothie, coconut water and if not fasting, a LFRV or gourmet raw vegan or cooked vegan menu. A full protocol for the gallbladder/liver flush (or parasite cleanse, or basic sacred selfcare module depending on your dates here.) $15discount if you bring your own enema bag. You will also receive my ebook "Rawprincess Rituals and Rants: A Selfcare Guide to Beauty and Grace" and full instructions for the GB/LV flush as well as classes to prepare for the actual day of the flush. (Here are several samples of our menus at Rawgoddess Green Smoothies juice and smoothie bar)
- one colonic at www.maradentrospa.com by renowned owner Monica. You may book more sessions and /or a far infrared treatment and more if you wish that is separate. (Cabo San Lucas) and transportation is included. I am trying to make this as painless as possible to your pocketbook.
- one bodywork treatment by Rawgoddess staff depending on modality indicated www.skylightmassage.com
- three polarity yoga classes, daily swim, run and core strength&stretch classes by cici & staff
- guided hike to year-round waterfalls in desert / hotsprings
- your sacred rocks and findings along our hike and walks ... complete lessons on how to use these rocks and local plants & dirt to give yourself a sacred selfcare session on the yoga mat by cici. Her personal wellness & beauty routine.
- Medicinal plant gathering & sight seeing walks with local compañero.
- lots of free time to wander, journal and explore or just rest and drink up the beautiful desert and beach and SUN!
|One of my first Baja sunrises on the roof of a casa near our group's retreat site!!!|
*There are opportunities to attend classes in the community of Los Barriles at the yoga center, kiteboarding schools, salons and an organic store, plus curios shops etc. those are not included. Everyone will have free time scheduled in for most of the days. There are two days where it is suggested to stay "home" on the beach and on our site for your gallbladder cleanse to work better and not travel outside of our cleanse haven.
****SECOND OFFERING 3-5-14 thru 3-10-14
- 5-Day earthing-with-cici sacred selfcare* Rawgoddess Baja Retreat
|Walnut-carrot pate w/ salsa crema de cashew. All raw vegan by Rawgoddess Green Smoothies <3|
Cost $775usd. ($675 if paid in full by 2-26)
THIRD OFFERING 3-12-14 thru 3-16-14
- 5-Day Full Moon Parasite Cleanse* & earthing-with-cici Rawgoddess Baja Retreat.
|Teepees at our site have two beds each. They are earth-friendly wood frame and a foam mattress on top.|
|Rawgoddess Green Smoothies, cici's company, provides special menu. Shown here: flax crackers, organic salad w/ moringa, botija olive and a citrus creamy vinegrette.|
Cost: $900usd (the last night--Sunday night of the full moon-we stay at a local resort)
I have generously whittled down all my costs and savings are presented to you. This is a grassroots, rustic retreat but our site is clean and we have a modern kitchen, showers and facilities, including internet and hot water. This is on the edge of the beach a short walk across some brush and a short walk to a more sandy area. This town is extremely safe and the police are also very kind and protective. I have slept on the beach in the arroyos alone and was completely relaxed and safe.
One last thought!! Baja is in its own little world and you won't want to leave once you get here. You can take the option to do all three of the retreats and stay clear through all the nights in between for free. I highly recommend doing this! :)
BONUS BONUS: STAY for all three of the cleanses and the four nights in between are free. On me. :)
|View from the upper casita /treatment room and conference deck for our group.|
|If you have friends who are committed to a cleanse also, pls bring them and receive a 20% discount on your lodging as well as theirs.|
To book now: paypal
Questions: Email cici at rawprincess dot org with subject line RAWGODDESS RETREAT
*some health challenges may have contraindications for these protocols and you must inform cici in your intake if you are under the care of a physician or taking any pharmaceutical medications. If you are experiencing addictions of any kind you must disclose this at your intake. All intakes are confidential.