|I started with the weightloss Reesie-Safari cheezecake ...|
|I thought it might have more shelf-life and be easier to eat this way: as truffles.|
Reesie-Safari Weightloss Truffles Cheezecake
Put in food processor:
- 6 dates
- meat from one young thai coconut
- about 1/2 cup of coconut butter
- pinch of pink sea salt
- two dropperfuls of vanilla stevia
- generous sprinkling of raw cinnamon powder
- several small drops of orange extract (I used Watkins merely out of convenience)
- hempseeds (I used about 1/2 cup)
- Shaman Shack "Shapeshifter" (A super-extract of Chinese herbs in a base of organic mesquite and lucuma powders) (about 2 heaping Tbsp's)
- mesquite powder (4 Tbsp's)
- cacao powder (I used about 2 tsp.'s : a lot less than usual because it was at the end of the bag.)
Blend until mixed well.
- Spread onto a glass or pyrex pie pan and chill.
- Top with raw almond butter and begin scoring and swirling almond butter into the top of the cacao base.
- Press goji berries or favorite trail mix onto top.
- Sprinkle some coarsely ground pink salt around lightly.
- Slice in narrow pie slices or small fudge-like squares.
- Take the small squares and roll in fresh hempseed hearts making sure at least one goji berry peeks through the hempseeds on each piece ... leave the pieces loosely rolled for a fresher look.
I have a question for you: I am in the process of creating a Rawprincess brand dessert product. Please tell me in the comments or in a message ...
Please tell me:
- Would you buy this if it was offered in a store near you?
- Would you come to Rawprincess to stock-up on these balls?
- Would you like a demo class on raw desserts?
- Would you enjoy purchasing the ingredients for these types of creations in bulk and at prices you know beat all others?
Do you need these truffles right now? They are available so give me a call or text at 541-490-0034 :-)