|Rawprincess Studio Tea Time|
- Pulp from morning's apple-ginger-lemon juice
- (I had juiced 4 apples, 1 lemon and a lg. ginger chunk)
- 1 heaping T raw almond butter
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1/2 mill raw cashews
- 2-3 T agave nectar
- pinch pink salt
- dropper of English Toffee stevia by SweetLeaf
Stir and spread onto teflon sheet.
Reverse sheet onto screen and remove teflon sheet.
Dehydrate at 105 degrees as desired. I left it in all day.
Cut in shapes or squares and serve on a platter.
Reishi Tea with Foaming Hempseed Mylk
Place cool water in blender while bringing more water to a boil on stove.
Blend cool water with:
- Wood scoop of Reishi/Shilajit/Ormus tea (3 Immortals)
- 2-3 T hempseed
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- English Toffee stevia
- sweetener if desired
- cinnamon, generously sprinkled
Serve immediately while frothy with ginger cookies.